Please be sure to make a copy of all playoff information. No package of printed material will be sent to a school.
Teams in the semi-final games will receive additional information, but it will contain material concerning the BlueCross Bowl so that a school may prepare ahead of time for the BlueCross Bowl week.
All BlueCross Bowl state championship games will be played at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN. All times Central.
The Division I BlueCross Bowl Class 2A, 4A and 6A championship games are to start at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., respectively on November 29. The Division II Class A, AA and AAA games are to start at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., respectively on November 30. The Division I BlueCross Bowl Class 1A, 3A and 5A championship games are to start at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., respectively on December 1.
Football Playoff Information Check List:
- Football Play-Off Game Director and Participating Team Instructions
- Accepted Play-Off Credentials
- Football Play-Off Program Template
- Trademark Regulations
- Media Information
- BlueCross Bowl Program Information
- All Football Playoff Financial Forms must now be completed and submitted through the TSSAA Portal.
- Division I & Division II Football Brackets
- BlueCross Bowl Hotel Information
Should you have any questions in regard to this material, please contact either Trina Melton, Mark Reeves, or Richard McWhirter. If there is a question concerning financial forms, please contact Brenda Dwyer.