April 18-20, 2021
Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center
- Early Bird registration prior to February 14 is only $150.
- After February 14, registration for members of TIAAA is $175. Non-members, $200.
- Registration includes all functions, social events, all registration materials and conference gift.
- Registration fees will be charged to your school's Portal account. Fees may be paid by check or cash. Purchase orders are not accepted.
- A golf tournament is planned for registered participants only. The golf tournament will be held on Monday, April 19 at Old Fort Golf Course. The tournament will begin at 8:00 A.M. The $55 fee will include cart and green fees. Pre-registration is required.
As part of the new online registration form, TSSAA has begun invoicing for the conference through the TSSAA Portal and an invoice for the conference items will be available to the school AD in the TSSAA Portal. The fees do not have to be paid by the school, however, as a personal check may be sent to TSSAA along with the payment invoice.
It is best to make room reservations online using the link below. You can also contact the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro to make reservations by calling (800) Embassy or (615) 890-4464. The $139 room rate is guaranteed on Sunday and Monday nights as long as you secure your reservations no later than Wednesday, March 17. When making reservations by phone, let them know you are with the TSSAA Conference.
LTC Professional Development Courses
Leadership training and certification are two vehicles that the NIAAA has developed for preparing athletic administrators to professionally meet the challenges within the local school and community. The purpose of leadership training is to present best practices in use today that will better prepare the athletic administrator to offer quality programs, and participation opportunities for students across the country.
Each attendee will have the opportunity to receive TASL credit if they take an LTC course.
If you must cancel, all fees will be refunded, minus a $50 cancellation fee, if you notify the TSSAA by noon April 2. If your hotel reservations have been made and must be cancelled, your deposit will be refunded by the hotel if you notify the hotel at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date.