BOARD OF CONTROL MINUTES
March 11, 2014
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Election of Officer
- 2013 BlueCross Bowl Team Allotment Report
- Financial Report of the 2014 State Bowling Tournament
- Financial Report of the 2013 TSSAA Hall of Champions Games
- TSSAA Board of Control Roundtable
The TIAAA and Cheer Coaches’ Conferences will be held on April 6-8, 2014 at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro. The TIAAA Board wants to have a question and answer session at the conclusion of the Conference. Last year, the entire Board was asked to participate. This year, they have requested that we ask the President and Vice President of the Board of Control and Legislative Council to make up the panel.
- Shelby County Rezoning
- Clarksville Academy Proposes Two Classes in Division I Bowling
- Alvin C. York Institute Requests to Appeal Sanctions Placed on Basketball Program
- Mark Wilson, Athletic Director at TTU, requested the opportunity to share with the Board their plans to renovate Tucker Stadium which is the home of the BlueCross Bowl.
- Proposed Addition to the TSSAA/TMSAA Heat Policy regarding Football Practice
- Litigation Report