BOARD OF CONTROL AGENDA
January 8, 2015
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- Financial Report of the 2014 Boys’ and Girls’ State Golf Tournaments
- Financial Report of the 2014 Girls’ Volleyball Tournaments
- Financial Report of the 2014 Girls’ Soccer Tournaments
- Financial Report of the 2014 State Cross Country Meet
- Financial Report of the 2014 Cheer and Dance Competition
- Financial Report of the 2014 Football Playoffs
- 2015-16 & 2016-17 TSSAA Calendars
- Drawing for the Regional and State Tennis Tournaments
- Action of the Legislative Council
The staff will discuss the actions taken by the Council with members of the Board.
- Tennessee Sports Medicine Advisory Committee & NFHS Concussion Summit
Mark Reeves continues to work with members of our Sports Medicine Advisory Committee. He will provide Board members with an update. A report from the July 2014 NFHS Concussion Summit Task Force will be provided.
- Contract of the Executive Director
The TSSAA Constitution states, “the Executive Director shall be elected for a term of three years by the Board of Control.” The current three year term will end at the end of the conclusion of the 2014-15 school year. the Board needs to make a decision on the direction it wants to go for the next term.
- Litigation Report
- Hardship Appeals
- TMSAA Cross Country and Track & Field
The staff will discuss possible post-season opportunities for member middle schools.