Official’s Unusual Situation Form
REPORT MUST BE FILED WITHIN 24 HOURS FOLLOWING THE CONTEST
It shall be the duty of a game official to file IMMEDIATELY a report with the state office if there is any unusual incident involving unsportsmanlike conduct of the part of players, coaches, cheerleaders, or fans. Each reported situation will be followed up by the TSSAA State Office. It is not the responsibility of the game official to discuss disciplinary action involving an unsportsmanlike conduct situation.
FILE A REPORT IF:
- Players are ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Substitutes leave bench area during an incident or fans come onto field or floor.
- In Soccer: Report only straight red cards to TSSAA (no cautions or double caution that leads to soft red ejection).
- Coaches are ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Coaches remove team from field or floor.
- There is ANY major unusual unsportsmanlike conduct.
To report an unusual situation: Login to your ArbiterSports account and click on the link UNUSUAL SITUATION FORM, which is located on the main page.
Only if you cannot submit the report online, email information to email@example.com.
Related Pages in Officials »
- Regulations for Officials
- Officials’ Exams
- State Rules Meeting Information
- Official’s Associations
- Policies and Protocols
- Official’s Unusual Situation Form
- Attendance for TSSAA Meetings
- Officials’ Online Rules Meetings
- High School Student Application
- Official’s Game Fees
- Official’s Insurance
- Supplies, NFHS, NASO